Google
 
Web www.scientific-child-prodigy.blogspot.com

The boy who knew too much: a child prodigy

This is the true story of scientific child prodigy, and former baby genius, Ainan Celeste Cawley, written by his father. It is the true story, too, of his gifted brothers and of all the Cawley family. I write also of child prodigy and genius in general: what it is, and how it is so often neglected in the modern world. As a society, we so often fail those we should most hope to see succeed: our gifted children and the gifted adults they become. Site Copyright: Valentine Cawley, 2006 +

Friday, February 16, 2007

Atom feed added to blog

Some time ago a reader requested that I add feeds to my blog. I am new to this technology and unfamiliar with its implementation and consequences...so I am trying an experiment. I have added an Atom feed (just like RSS I suppose), for those who might want to take it.

I hope this helps some readers get better access to my posts.

Thanks

Labels:

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
posted by Valentine Cawley @ 11:36 PM 

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie said...

Hi, Valentine - I have subscribed to your feed - I use Bloglines, for which there is also a button on my site so that other people can peruse all my RSS/Atom subscriptions.

Also, I have just added you into my on-site del.icio.us blog-roll.
Kind regards,
Julie

1:26 AM  
Blogger Valentine Cawley said...

Thank you Julie.

I am just learning about the technology, so it is rewarding to get positive feedback like this. I will have to look into del.icio.us and Bloglines - since I am unfamiliar with both.

I keep popping over to have a look at your site every day or two...keep up the interesting work.

Kind regards

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape