Google
 
Web www.scientific-child-prodigy.blogspot.com

The boy who knew too much: a child prodigy

This is the true story of scientific child prodigy, and former baby genius, Ainan Celeste Cawley, written by his father. It is the true story, too, of his gifted brothers and of all the Cawley family. I write also of child prodigy and genius in general: what it is, and how it is so often neglected in the modern world. As a society, we so often fail those we should most hope to see succeed: our gifted children and the gifted adults they become. Site Copyright: Valentine Cawley, 2006 +

Monday, April 16, 2007

Tiarnan Budak Burani

Tiarnan Budak Berani

Tiarnan baru berumur 14 bulan dan mempunyai 2 abang. Jadi, ia memang jadi persoalan, bagaimanakah Tiarnan bergaul dengan abang-abangnya yang lebih tua dan besar darinya. Kalau diperhatikan dari segi permainan dengan abangnya inilah yang kami lihat.

Selalu juga Fintan (3+ tahun) dan Tiarnan bermain bersama kerana umur mereka yang rapat. Kadang-kadang, Fintan akan merampas mainan Tiarnan kerana tidak sabar menanti atau mainan itu dianggap kepunyaan beliau. Jadi apakah yang yang dilakukan Tiarnan jikalau mainan itu diambil darinya ?

Waktu bayi, kerana tidak bisa melawan abangnya (dari segi fizikal, Tiarnan kurus. Fintan amat tegap dan berat macam besi).Dia diam sahaja tetapi sekarang berbeza pula. Selepas mainan dirampas dari tangannya, dia terus ke kamarnya, ambil mainan yang berbeza, lari kembali ke abangnya dan tunjuk mainan itu di depan muka abangnya. Selalu juga, dia katakan "Look !" - lihat. Seolah-olah, mengatakan, "Lihat abang, kamu bisa ambil mainan saya tetapi saya ada yang lain."

Tiarnan tidak menangis, merengeng atau merajuk. Malah dia tidak takut dengan abangnya atau mengadu dengan ibu bapanya. Tiarnan mempunyai percaya diri and tidak mudah patah hati. Insyallah, bila besar dia tidak mudah kecundang dan walaupun gagal atau dikalahi bisa bangun sekali lagi.

(If you would like to read more of Tiarnan, fourteen months, or his gifted brothers, including Ainan Celeste Cawley, a scientific child prodigy, aged seven years and four months, or Fintan, three, please go to: http://scientific-child-prodigy.blogspot.com/2006/10/scientific-child-prodigy-guide.html I also write of gifted education, IQ, intelligence, child prodigy, child genius, adult genius, baby genius, savant, the creatively gifted, gifted adults and gifted children in general. Thanks.)

Labels: , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
posted by Valentine Cawley @ 12:52 PM 

4 Comments:

Blogger JOM JALAN said...

Salam kenal.
Ternyata anda juga berbakat menulis dalam bahasa Melayu. Syabas!
http://sekilas.blogspot.com

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum,

I pray that this gift from Allah to you and your family will bring benefits to all of us, InsyaAllah...

*Kuyan*

3:42 AM  
Blogger Valentine Cawley said...

Thank you.

I believe that any gifted child may bring something special to the society in which they live - and I will do my utmost to help my children on that path.

Best wishes Kuyan.

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Valentine..

When I was a kid, I think that I was 'gifted'. I was not sure if it has something to do with me having a seizure when I was a child due to very high fever, and my mum told me that the doctors put wires and circuits on my head at the hospital...hehehe..that's how she described it...

But I could read, and I could play the organ without anyone teaching me...I sort of figured everything out by myself...if only someone noticed my potentials...

..but, I was not that fortunate like Tiarnan...his parents realised his potentials...also financially my parents struggled, to raise all 5 of us...coming from a working-class background...it was tough...no money to send me to piano lessons...

..not easy for them to pay full attention to me when there were 4 other chidren who needed attention as well..

All the best, and will keep up to date with your chidren's progress via your blog!

*Kuyan*

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape