Google
 
Web www.scientific-child-prodigy.blogspot.com

The boy who knew too much: a child prodigy

This is the true story of scientific child prodigy, and former baby genius, Ainan Celeste Cawley, written by his father. It is the true story, too, of his gifted brothers and of all the Cawley family. I write also of child prodigy and genius in general: what it is, and how it is so often neglected in the modern world. As a society, we so often fail those we should most hope to see succeed: our gifted children and the gifted adults they become. Site Copyright: Valentine Cawley, 2006 +

Sunday, September 19, 2010

My blog's fourth anniversary.

I find it hard to credit, but, as of today, I have been writing this blog for precisely four years. So, I am wishing my blog a big happy birthday. I hope you do, too.

Now, I had no idea I would still be writing, after four years, when I began...but here I am. I find, now, that keeping the blog has become a natural part of my life, so I can envisage continuing to do so, as long as the writing remains enjoyable (which I see no reason to think it won't be, forever and a day, at least).

It is my custom to do an analysis of the number of visitors over the year, at this point - but that shall wait until tomorrow, when I am able to see the final total number of visitors for the year (at midnight, today).

Thank you to all my loyal long term readers and my newer readers, too, and it is my hope that these more recent ones, become future long term ones, too. I aim to write in the manner that you have come to expect, and hope to entertain and enlighten, in equal measure, as many have made clear to me, over the years, that I do. That, at least, is what I am seeking to achieve, anyway, among other aims.

Thanks for reading.

Please see tomorrow's post for an assessment of the year. Thank you.

(If you would like to learn more of Ainan Celeste Cawley, 10, or his gifted brothers, Fintan, 6 and Tiarnan, 4, this month, please go to: http://scientific-child-prodigy.blogspot.com/2006/10/scientific-child-prodigy-guide.htmlI also write of gifted education, child prodigy, child genius, adult genius, savant, megasavant, HELP University College, the Irish, the Malays, Singapore, Malaysia, IQ, intelligence and creativity.

You can get my blog on your Kindle, for easy reading, wherever you are, by going to:http://www.amazon.com/Boy-Who-Knew-Too-Much/dp/B0042P5LEE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=digital-text&qid=1284603792&sr=8-1

Please let all your fellow Kindlers know about my blog availability - and if you know my blog well enough, please be so kind as to write a thoughtful review of what you like about it. Thanks.

My Internet Movie Database listing is at: http://imdb.com/name/nm3438598/

Ainan's IMDB listing is at http://imdb.com/name/nm3305973/

Syahidah's IMDB listing is at http://imdb.com/name/nm3463926/

Our editing, proofreading and copywriting company, Genghis Can, is at http://www.genghiscan.com/

This blog is copyright Valentine Cawley. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited. Use only with permission. Thank you.)

Labels: , , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
posted by Valentine Cawley @ 11:40 PM 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape