Google
 
Web www.scientific-child-prodigy.blogspot.com

The boy who knew too much: a child prodigy

This is the true story of scientific child prodigy, and former baby genius, Ainan Celeste Cawley, written by his father. It is the true story, too, of his gifted brothers and of all the Cawley family. I write also of child prodigy and genius in general: what it is, and how it is so often neglected in the modern world. As a society, we so often fail those we should most hope to see succeed: our gifted children and the gifted adults they become. Site Copyright: Valentine Cawley, 2006 +

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

The legend of Macaulay Culkin

Macaulay Culkin is famous, still, long after he has actually done anything to be famous for. Now, there is nothing wrong with that, since reputations often endure long after that which prompted them. Unusually, perhaps, though, compared to those others whose reputations have endured long after their cause (like certain pop/rock stars who no longer perform or compose, but still hit the gossip columns), Macaulay Culkin is famous because of what he did as a child. He is now 30. However, Macaulay Culkin has not been wasting his time, in his adult years. He has been dating Mila Kunis. I learnt this, today, on hearing that he had broken up with her.

Now the question is: what do you think people would be searching for, on hearing that Macaulay Culkin had broken up with Mila Kunis? Perhaps they might be asking questions like: did Macaulay Culkin have any children with Mila Kunis? Or: “Why did Macaulay Culkin break up with Mila Kunis?” Or “Did Mila Kunis dump Macaulay Culkin or vice-versa?” Or: “Did Macaulay Culkin cheat on Mila Kunis?”. Now these are all fair questions in the aftermath of the Mila Kunis breakup. However, that is not what interests people about Macaulay Culkin. Today, on my blog, the whole world is telling me just what they want to know about Macaulay Culkin. Rather astoundingly, fully 75% of searches arriving on my blog today, concern Macaulay Culkin. Yet, they are not searching about what you might consider reasonable, given his life events, today. Everyone is searching about Macaulay Culkin’s wealth.

The searches today, consist entirely of such humane gems as: “Is Macaulay Culkin rich?” “How much is Macaulay Culkin worth?” “What is Macaulay Culkin’s net worth?” “Is Macaulay Culkin wealthy?” “How much money does Macaulay Culkin have?” “Does Macaulay Culkin still have money?” “How does Macaulay Culkin make a living, now?” “What does Macaulay Culkin do for a living, now?” etc etc. Not one person, arriving on my blog, is interested in anything else about Macaulay Culkin, apart from his net worth/riches/wealth/money/assets.

To my mind, this does appear to indicate that people don’t think of Hollywood and its acting products, to be particularly meaningful. At least, the ones that Macaulay Culkin appeared in, don’t appear to interest them. No-one is interested in Macaulay Culkin’s acting achievements: they are only interested in the money they assume he got from them. No one is interested in whether Macaulay Culkin is an interesting guy, whether he is intelligent, sensitive, creative, caring, kind, loving, or anything else for that matter. All they care about is whether Macaulay Culkin is rich. Now, I don’t know whether Macaulay Culkin will ever read my blog (doubtful, given the vastness of the internet ), but if he does, I would like him to consider the evidence of my blog searches, and urge him to a certain caution, in his assessment of the character of those he meets. If he does not already do so, of course. For my blog suggests that most people, now, are only interested in one thing: Macaulay Culkin’s money.

By the way, for those interested in his supposed net worth, I saw an estimate a couple of years back saying he had 30 million US dollars to his name – so yes, he probably does have quite a lot of money. However, I am sure he has much else to recommend him too…so if you meet Macaulay Culkin, why not pause to find out what he is like as a PERSON and not a BANK ACCOUNT.

Personally, I find it rather disturbing that the interest in Macaulay Culkin should be so one dimensional. Of all the qualities a human being can have and which can inspire interest, the amount of money they have should be somewhere near the bottom of the list. To the modern net searcher, however, it seems to be at the top. What kind of world have we created that it should be so? What kind of people are there in this modern world of ours? Could they get any more one dimensional themselves? (I ask because a person reveals their depths, through the shallowness of their concerns.)

I wish Macaulay Culkin well on finding a new girlfriend – preferably one who does not search the internet for his net worth: poor rich guy!

(If you would like to learn more of Ainan Celeste Cawley, 10, or his gifted brothers, Fintan, 7 and Tiarnan, 4, this month, please go to: http://scientific-child-prodigy.blogspot.com/2006/10/scientific-child-prodigy-guide.html

I also write of gifted education, child prodigy, child genius, adult genius, savant, megasavant, HELP University College, the Irish, the Malays, Singapore, Malaysia, IQ, intelligence and creativity.

There is a review of my blog, on the respected The Kindle Report here: http://thekindlereport.blogspot.com/2010/09/boy-who-knew-too-much-child-prodigy.html

Please have a read, if you would like a critic's view of this blog. Thanks.

You can get my blog on your Kindle, for easy reading, wherever you are, by going to: http://www.amazon.com/Boy-Who-Knew-Too-Much/dp/B0042P5LEE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2&s=digital-text&qid=1284603792&sr=8-1

Please let all your fellow Kindlers know about my blog availability - and if you know my blog well enough, please be so kind as to write a thoughtful review of what you like about it. Thanks.

My Internet Movie Database listing is at: http://imdb.com/name/nm3438598/

Ainan's IMDB listing is at http://imdb.com/name/nm3305973/

Syahidah's IMDB listing is at http://imdb.com/name/nm3463926/

Our editing, proofreading and copywriting company, Genghis Can, is at http://www.genghiscan.com/

This blog is copyright Valentine Cawley. Unauthorized duplication is prohibited. Use only with permission. Thank you.)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
posted by Valentine Cawley @ 6:51 PM 

11 Comments:

Blogger anthony said...

I would rather know how to meet Mila Kunis?

7:33 PM  
Blogger Valentine Cawley said...

An excellent question and one that shows fine taste. Meeting Mila Kunis is probably a little difficult, unless you are a Hollywood Director or Producer with a reasonable budget in the tens of millions of pounds, at least and a decent role to offer.

You have though raised a far more interesting proposition than meeting Macaulay Culkin!

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shopping today, I found an article in the 'National Enquirer' accusing Macaulay Culkin of being a closeted gay. It had a photoshopped picture of him in long hair and makeup. True or not, I would personally hate to be outed this way. I think that Hollywood needs to come up with better ways of treating their actors and actresses.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Macaulay123 said...

I am a huge fan of Macaulay Culkin and I agree with you. I am not interested in his weath, I am mostly iterested in who he really is, behind all the movies and Hollywood gossip. Thank you for posting this because it really made my day to know i'm not the only one who cares about something other than somebodys money. (: Thanks again!

10:27 AM  
Blogger Valentine Cawley said...

Hi Macaulay123,

With your moniker...I did wonder if you were actually Macaulay himself!

I am glad you agree with me. There are always more interesting things to learn about people than just their bank account.

Best wishes to you.

1:17 PM  
Blogger mike blond said...

Fact is that Mack broke up with mila...because she doesnt believe that two people should get married to have kids. Mack is an old fashion guy, while mila is from the now these ages. Also..Mack was paying for everything...mila wasnt. I know mack is rich..but damn,,.the bitch should be going 50/50 with him. she was living with him for 7 years. Why the fuck she had mack paying for the food, light, gas, water, cable, planes, rent, etc..
She doesnt know what she lost. In a interview she says: " it wasnt all butterfiles and rainbows".. What a Stupid cunt.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Valentine Cawley said...

Thank you Mike, for posting. I really appreciate your inside knowledge of the situation.

My take: Mila sounds very shallow indeed, from what you have written. She also sounds a bit of a user. She is wealthy in her own right, why ON EARTH, should Mack have to pay for everything when she is quite capable of paying for it herself? She sounds as ugly on the inside as she is not, on the outside. Ughh!

Mack should find someone who is not with him because of fame, or money...but because of who he is as a person - his real qualities, not any PR produced ones. Then, he would be happier.

I wish him luck.

2:02 PM  
Blogger mike blond said...

I wish him the best of luck too. He is really a nice guy, very down to earth. The poor thing loss his sister, best friend..and then the user ex gf. I hope he finds true love this year.peace

Mike

2:14 PM  
Blogger Valentine Cawley said...

Thank you for outlining Mack's situation, Mike. He has indeed gone through a lot of negative, even harsh, experiences. I hope he finds a better life ahead...and more to the point, better people to be with.

Best wishes.

2:37 PM  
Blogger kalua80 said...

I have to admit that I am a bit taken back by what you wrote. I actually found your blog by googling "what is Mack doing now" now what or how much he is making. I was genuely interested to know if he opened a business or worked behind the scene and I found your blog to insinuate that everyone who fell on your blog only had money on ther mind.

I am assuming you may have been burned in the past*, maybe even been used once or twice, and I very sorry this may have made you bitter and negative. But, just to let you know, instead of opening my eyes that's it's not all about money, your blog was such a downer. I never thought someone would actually waste their time to write a whole blog just to see how many gold diggers are out there.

*I gave myself to assume since you assume all those reading your blog were only thinking about money. But, just like you, I may be wrong in doing so.

And yes, I probably made tons of grammar and spelling mistakes but English is not my first language.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Valentine Cawley said...

Hi Kalua,

I did not write this post to find out how many gold diggers are out there. I wrote it because my other post on Culkin, which had not been written for that purpose either, had been attracting a lot of people who were interested in Culkin purely because of his money - indeed, almost every search for Culkin is about his wealth, that arrives on my blog. A few are about his relationship with Mila Kunis...but the majority are about his net worth. Sad.

My aim was to direct people's thoughts to try to look beyond his wealth and at other characteristics. It seems that I failed to do that for you. Nevermind...I did try.

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape